Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Appliance Medics Posted: Monday, April 25, 2016 1:08:40 AM(UTC)

Just a tad lol good luck and if it does get solved please let me know what fixed it finally.
adamalbert Posted: Sunday, April 24, 2016 10:59:31 AM(UTC)

Thanks anyways, California would be a little far for a house call.
Appliance Medics Posted: Sunday, April 24, 2016 9:34:17 AM(UTC)

Not a problem. This one sounds like I'd have to be there. Though you've replaced just about everything involved. Your not in maryland by chance? Lol
adamalbert Posted: Saturday, April 23, 2016 9:57:49 AM(UTC)

Appliance Medic,
I appreciate your taking an interest. I thought it a water flow issue, so I replaced the water value assembly. There is no leaking that I can detect. There is no water on the floor. The ice doesn't look sub sized, just forzen to the next batch.
Again thanks for thinking about the problem
Appliance Medics Posted: Saturday, April 23, 2016 9:22:08 AM(UTC)

Last question would be is it leaking from the rear when it fills occasionally you can get a cracked water line that only causes your icemaker to half fill with water?
adamalbert Posted: Friday, April 22, 2016 10:42:47 AM(UTC)

Appliance Medic
The water comes out of the door the same as it has for the last few years: no noticeable difference, and the bottom ice maker is working fine.
Appliance Medics Posted: Thursday, April 21, 2016 3:54:19 AM(UTC)

Does the water come out of the door fine? Is it slow?
adamalbert Posted: Thursday, April 21, 2016 3:35:04 AM(UTC)

I replaced the water filter yesterday. This morning the same issue: the first and second tray of ice fused together jamming the ejection mechanism.
Thank for the suggestion anyway.
adamalbert Posted: Wednesday, April 20, 2016 7:02:36 AM(UTC)

Thank you Appliance Medics,
The filter was replaced in late March. The bottom ice maker and the water dispenser are working fine.
Never the less, I put a new filter in this morning. Worth a try.
Fingers crossed
Thanks
Adam
Appliance Medics Posted: Wednesday, April 20, 2016 5:34:46 AM(UTC)

Could be caused by low water pressure try replacing the filter and checking incoming water pressure.