Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
bsimp220 Posted: Tuesday, April 19, 2016 7:07:12 PM(UTC)

Thanks, I'll give it a try.
Appliance Medics Posted: Tuesday, April 19, 2016 12:05:23 PM(UTC)

Invest 5 dollars in a pack of shims. Of course the true fix is to get that bottom replaced, but as that can be pricy I would use the shims or a block of wood as long as it is sturdy and stable when done you shouldn't have any issues
bsimp220 Posted: Tuesday, April 19, 2016 11:18:33 AM(UTC)

Model number is LDF6920ST
bsimp220 Posted: Tuesday, April 19, 2016 9:45:52 AM(UTC)

My LG dishwasher is missing the front adjustable feet and the bottom tray/frame is broken on one side where the foot would be installed so installing new feet doesn't do any good. I was wondering what the best option would be for properly installing the dishwasher so it would be stable short of replacing the entire bottom plastic piece and installing new feet. I was considering cutting a piece of 2x2 down to size to raise the front end up to meet the cabinet but didn't want to go through the trouble before knowing if it was a good option. Any suggestions, advice, or tips would be greatly appreciated. Thanks, Beau.