Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Guest Posted: Saturday, February 10, 2024 9:57:14 PM(UTC)

Originally Posted by: itsconstable Go to Quoted Post
One day the power went out and ever since the fridge hasn't worked. When plugged in the leds on the inside flash very dimly but nothing else is on (fans, etc.)

Originally Posted by: Guest Go to Quoted Post
Any idea where to get that 12vdc power supply?

Guest Posted: Saturday, August 21, 2021 12:10:03 PM(UTC)

Red Bull baby cooler 2020. Lights come on and fan in the back runs, but does not get cool. Every once in a while if I leave it unplugged it will get cool for an hour or so. Last week it worked for 3days straight, but it’s crapped the bed again. Red Bull company is useless and everyone else I’ve seen on the web that has one of these days it looks cool, but doesn’t cool drinks. I really wanna keep it but if it doesn’t work it’s getting sold. It’s 2021, how is a fridge 1 year old broke already?
Guest Posted: Thursday, May 6, 2021 11:33:57 AM(UTC)

Any idea where to get that 12vdc power supply?
Guest Posted: Thursday, April 29, 2021 8:25:28 PM(UTC)

Red Bull fridge compressor doesn’t come on. Fridge does not get cold. Fan runs inside and lights come on though.
Guest Posted: Wednesday, April 7, 2021 7:52:01 AM(UTC)

Your 12vdc power supply has failed and that controls the white leds inside as well as the temp controls and evap fan inside
itsconstable Posted: Sunday, February 28, 2016 12:32:59 PM(UTC)

One day the power went out and ever since the fridge hasn't worked. When plugged in the leds on the inside flash very dimly but nothing else is on (fans, etc.)