Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
sidfink43 Posted: Sunday, January 17, 2016 5:34:59 AM(UTC)

Try to use the info in the tech notes that you should have found under the front of the cabinet to do some troubleshooting. But it is very difficult to diagnose problems on this model and if the problem is with the control unit, which I think it is, you may not be able to pinpoint it.

I don't think the problem is the pump, but more like the control unit is prematurely shutting off the pump. If you want to replace it and buy from this site you can return the part if it does not fix the problem.
elishaman Posted: Friday, January 15, 2016 1:45:17 PM(UTC)

Whirlpool cabrio washer will not completely empty water at end of wash cycle. My clothes always stink after washing so I took agitator and basket out and there was about two gallons of dirty nasty water still in bottom of machine. I turned on rinse/drain and it tries to pump the water out then shoots it back up into the tub and will retry to empty again. I removed pump and there was nothing in pump. I put about 5 gallons of water in tub and it will pump all but about 1.5-2 gallons out. Will a worn pump not completely empty it or is this just normal for this washer?