Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
sidfink43 Posted: Monday, December 28, 2015 1:23:47 PM(UTC)

Great, that happens occasionally so glad you were able to get a good replacement and thanks for updating us.
Eric9999 Posted: Monday, December 28, 2015 1:20:11 PM(UTC)

Hi, just wanted to follow-up. I ordered another motor through ******** and the washer now works perfectly. Net: The prior "new motor" I installed was defective.
Eric9999 Posted: Thursday, December 24, 2015 9:07:32 AM(UTC)

Thanks the original motor flashed normal, the "new" motor which was shipped in a box which had been opened/re-taped shut several times flashes 6. Thinking I got a "new" defective motor. Having another shipped, will update this thread after I get the new motor. I really don't think the mode shifter is the issue but I agree it's the only thing left lol
sidfink43 Posted: Wednesday, December 23, 2015 1:08:38 PM(UTC)

Check the wiring between the control unit and the motor but I think your mode shifter is bad, just because that's about the only thing left to be bad. You should have gotten an error code though. I assume you did the reset but even so, try it again.
Eric9999 Posted: Monday, December 21, 2015 10:19:03 AM(UTC)

GE Washer WBSR3140G2WW symptom: fills with water, drains, no agitate, no spin, drain motor continues to run. Motor replaced, lid switch bypassed, timer replaced, fuse was not blown (but I replace the fuse with the wire provided with the replacement motor). Belt ok, motor basket spin freely by hand. Motor LED flashed "Normal Standby" (one second on, 1 second off).

[URL="http://www.justanswer.com/appliance/49qpb-washer-will-empty-pump-keeps-running-till-shuts.html#ixzz3uyxoVbuC"][/URL]