Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
emshofk Posted: Tuesday, December 8, 2015 6:17:00 PM(UTC)

Thats what i was afraid of. Thanks for the help.
sidfink43 Posted: Thursday, December 3, 2015 5:30:04 PM(UTC)

Ah yes, you are correct, everything is integrated into the control board. If you want to try and change it out, and this type of machine is very expensive so it might be worthwhile, and you order the board from this site you can return it if it does not solve the problem.
emshofk Posted: Thursday, December 3, 2015 5:24:51 PM(UTC)

Actually the timer was my first thought. If it were my personal washer thats exactly what i would replace but this is my daughters unit and i just cant seem to find a timer on the exploded parts view. Im afraid the timer may be located in the electronic control panel which is 250 bucks. Its a maytag lse1000 series 10. Does that help narrow it down?
sidfink43 Posted: Saturday, November 28, 2015 5:33:15 PM(UTC)

Normally the overflowing would be the result of the problem with the tube between the tub and water level switch or a problem with the switch itself.

Clean out the tube and blow into it and listen to hear the switch click. If you cannot hear the switch replace it. But you may also have a problem with the timer and that could be a part of the overflow problem. So if you get the overflow problem solved with the water level switch see what happens with the timer and shutting off the spin.

If the water level switch and tube are not the problem try changing out the timer. That may solve both problems.
emshofk Posted: Thursday, November 26, 2015 9:23:32 AM(UTC)

Spin cycle ran for several hours. The next load filled with water and did not stop filling. Overflowed on to the floor. Unplugged it. When plugged back in it will start filling again. pressing buttons on the control panel does nothing to stop it. Ideas?