Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
denman Posted: Tuesday, June 30, 2015 9:26:30 AM(UTC)

I do not know.
But when I enter WR3010001 into AppliancePartsPros the WR3010093 comes up.

Perhaps take a look at it, see below.
Click on the picture for more views.
This is the poo93 but using the AppliancePartsPros part number
Part number: AP4345120
THIS FORUM IS DEAD!!!!!!!
mylan10 Posted: Tuesday, June 30, 2015 8:05:27 AM(UTC)

Their model is WR3010093 and mine is WR3010001- would that make a difference. AND - I am 80 years old - is there a picture or schematic that I could look at that would show me exactly where the parts are?

denman Posted: Tuesday, June 30, 2015 7:56:29 AM(UTC)

See the below, it may solve your problem.

Ice Maker water level adjustment
THIS FORUM IS DEAD!!!!!!!
mylan10 Posted: Tuesday, June 30, 2015 5:44:06 AM(UTC)

My GE Profile is 19 years ago and perfect EXCEPT for the icemaker. It was recently replaced along with the water valve. But this is not working properly and it seems that this ice maker is an electronic one and the old one was not. The cubes latch onto each other and will not go down the chute unless they are in singles.
I am trying to locate the part number for the "old" ice maker and water valve so that perhaps this will work once again. Am having no luck as each time I search for the part, I only get the new part numbers.
Any advice? It is unthinkable that I would have to consider a new side by side simply because of the ice maker and GE is not very considerate to make the part obsolete!