Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
aaronislame Posted: Friday, July 17, 2015 10:08:52 AM(UTC)

Bumping thread, would really like some insight on how to proceed. Washer continues to work but is very loud. Wife thinks dishes are not as clean, I have not seen any evidence otherwise. Would be happy to post a video if that would help. Thanks!
aaronislame Posted: Wednesday, June 17, 2015 3:08:28 PM(UTC)

Hello, I recently ordered and replaced my control panel due to shorted out buttons. After this fix I now have loud humming sound coming from my dishwasher. It sounds loudest under the dishwasher. The noise only comes once the wash cycle starts. When it drains there is no noise. I have checked the filter and removed the blade in the grinder assembly to ensure nothing was in there. Aside from some sediment and minor buildup nothing stood out to me. Is there any way to more accurately diagnose the problem? Everything works so far and it is cleaning dishes, but it is rather loud. Thanks in advance