Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Walter P Posted: Friday, May 8, 2015 2:35:22 PM(UTC)

Thanks for the Reply.

But Bingo the Water Filter Head Assy did the trick. Let me include a little history I recalled after my original post. When getting water there was a loud noise that would start (I now realize it was from water restriction) by removing the filter and reinstalling it the noise would stop. So if anyone reading this should replace the Filter Head Assy if experiencing this noise don't wait for the water flow to stop.
Sphere478 Posted: Thursday, May 7, 2015 6:59:22 PM(UTC)

The water line in the freezer door likes to freeze on those units if that head doesn't do the trick. Ge has a heater kit for that problem but it doesn't always fix it i have been on several with the heater already installed. Only other thing to do is to turn the freezer temp up.
Walter P Posted: Thursday, May 7, 2015 3:41:10 AM(UTC)

Just ordered water filter head assy. Hope it does the trick.
Walter P Posted: Wednesday, May 6, 2015 3:25:58 PM(UTC)

Water stopped despensing have replaced the inlet valve didn't resolve problem.
Notice filter not filling. The water pressure is fine and hasn't changed. Any insite would be greatly appreciated.