Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
widowbryant Posted: Saturday, March 14, 2015 8:05:02 AM(UTC)

I had this problem once, and it was because the anti-siphon loop on the drain hose had slipped down and wasn't working anymore - the water just kept filling and draining out just as fast. Just another thing to check.
sidfink43 Posted: Thursday, March 12, 2015 5:22:22 PM(UTC)

If you buy from this site and the switch does not fix the problem you can return it. Check with APP about their returns policy.
Liriodendron Posted: Thursday, March 12, 2015 5:11:44 PM(UTC)

Okay thanks.....looks like those switches aren't cheap.....so wanted to make sure before i started swapping parts......thanks for your help!!
sidfink43 Posted: Thursday, March 12, 2015 5:03:09 PM(UTC)

Yes, you can trigger the switch by blowing on it, and sounds like you didn't find a pinhole.

Your testing of the switch was correct, but sometimes the switch acts up and it sounds like that is what yours is doing. If so the only way to be sure is to replace it.
Liriodendron Posted: Thursday, March 12, 2015 4:59:43 PM(UTC)

A Pinhole shouldn't be the problem, because I took the hose completely off, and blew straight into the pressure switch......so I'm assuming it's not the hose at all.......I should be able to generate enough pressure blowing in myself correct?
sidfink43 Posted: Thursday, March 12, 2015 12:38:12 PM(UTC)

If you are certain there is no pinhole in the tube I would go ahead and change out the pressure switch. That certainly sounds like it is your problem.
Liriodendron Posted: Thursday, March 12, 2015 11:48:35 AM(UTC)

Washer is overfilling. I've checked the hose on the pressure switch, it's clear. The exit and entry points on the tub and pressure switch are clear. I can blow directly into the pressure switch, I hear it click.....I then hear a relay click, but it continues to fill.....sometimes the water flow will lessen when I blow into it, but it never stops.

Any suggestions?

Thanks
Brian...