Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
boboss Posted: Monday, January 26, 2015 7:30:54 AM(UTC)

please does anyone have an answer for this?
boboss Posted: Saturday, January 24, 2015 1:23:06 PM(UTC)

Hello,
my dishwasher has a heating issue due to the standard self test I ran on the unit. This model was the one with the 10A relay that some people on this forum upgraded to a 12A. I can see the burn mark from the old relay on the board.

I ordered the part at digi-key and just before I was about to install it (double checking the old part specs in the board) I noticed that I must have sourced the wrong part by mistake. My new relay from digikey is 6V, where the part to be replaced is 12V.

The question i have is, which is the appropriate upgraded 12A relay to use for this? finding the right part on digikey is daunting if you don't know what you are looking for. Is this the correct part after all?

the original part on the OEM relay on my board is is this, a AJS1311

JS1-12V Datasheet(PDF) - Nais(Matsushita Electric Works)
JS1-12V-F Panasonic Electric Works | 255-2080-ND | DigiKey

the one i ordered from digikey was this
T7CS5D-06 TE Connectivity | PB336-ND | DigiKey

thanks for your help in advance. could anyone in the know please point me to the correct part?