Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
sidfink43 Posted: Saturday, January 17, 2015 5:05:36 AM(UTC)

From what you have said it is possible the pump in the problem. Try replacing it and see if that doesn't fix things. If you buy the pump from this site and it does not solve the problem you can return it.
Mbmiller34 Posted: Friday, January 16, 2015 10:08:24 AM(UTC)

Have a front loader kenmore washer that is having draining issues. Sometimes it will drain other times I'll come down and the clothes are soaking wet. I've also come down to put wash in and found standing water in the drum (very rare). So far I've been simply rerunning the final spin cycle and that clears things up without issue.

I've noticed if running on heavy cycle or mildly over loading it will result in soaking wet clothes. And when I say mildly overloaded I really don't think its overloaded.

So far I have checked the hoses going to pump and found nothing inside. The rotator propeller is rather stiff to turn using my fingers. I haven't check the drain hose yet but it appears to drain just fine when it does drain. I hear lots of water being flushed out when I do the second final spin

Any ideas?

Model #970-C42162-00