Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
fairbank56 Posted: Wednesday, January 7, 2015 10:00:21 AM(UTC)

Yep, this dryer has one of those junk timers. Fail all the time. New one has one year warranty if purchased from APP.

Whirlpool W10436308 Timer - AppliancePartsPros.com

Eric
JONCNC1976 Posted: Tuesday, January 6, 2015 11:24:37 AM(UTC)

red4640yq0
fairbank56 Posted: Tuesday, January 6, 2015 10:55:16 AM(UTC)

Sounds like a timer issue but we would need the model number of the dryer to be of further help.

Eric
JONCNC1976 Posted: Tuesday, January 6, 2015 7:05:49 AM(UTC)

ok please help, my roper dyer only heats on the high heat side, 60 t0 40 than the element shuts off, so far I have checked the element for conunity on both side and the temostat on the element as well, it checks fine, also checked the termal fuse is also ok, the themostat on the blower motor next to the thermal fuse also checks ok,, i have also clean the dryer and is now free of lent as well as the a new flex hose from dryer to the vent that runs outside, which has also been clean,, could the timmer be going out? or is ther someting else,,, the timmer does advance and shuts off, but simply shuts off the element after the forty mark on the high heat side and no other settings will heat,,,