Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Guest Posted: Sunday, April 25, 2021 3:07:09 PM(UTC)

I can't find my message in my inbox?
Guest Posted: Thursday, April 22, 2021 9:29:53 AM(UTC)

Hi. My roper top load washer fills fine on wash with both hot and cold water but it only fills to a very low level on the rinse cycle. What is causing this. The circuit board has been replaced recently. It works fine otherwise. Its not a water saving type machine.
sidfink43 Posted: Saturday, December 13, 2014 6:02:12 PM(UTC)

Great, that is typically the problem here. Thanks for the update
goff Posted: Saturday, December 13, 2014 5:55:52 PM(UTC)

Diagnosis correct. switched to cold and no fill. swapped out a solenoid from an old whirlpool i had and it works. Will get part ordered. Thanks.
sidfink43 Posted: Saturday, December 13, 2014 1:25:44 PM(UTC)

Assuming you have the setting on hot for the wash cycle then what is happening is that the hot water valve is opening but the cold water valve is not. So the question is whether the issue is that the cold water valve is not getting power or that the cold water valve is getting power but will not open.

See what happens if the wash temp is set on cold. If water will not come in the problem is likely in the valve assembly. You can confirm this by taking off the cabinet and measuring voltage at the connection to the cold water valve when the machine is calling for cold water.
goff Posted: Saturday, December 13, 2014 12:14:56 PM(UTC)

Washer fills fine on wash, but will not fill on rinse setting on regular wash or permanent press. Fill valve? Timer??