Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
denman Posted: Monday, December 8, 2014 5:36:31 PM(UTC)

By the sound of it you moved it around quite a bit and often if something is stuck a bit of a bang will unstick it.
THIS FORUM IS DEAD!!!!!!!
ORCUTT Posted: Monday, December 8, 2014 5:14:02 PM(UTC)

Thank you, I'll try that. Just a note, I really didn't do anything. The only thing I really did is turn the temp control from 6 to off then to 9 and back to 6 and the fridge never turned on.
denman Posted: Monday, December 8, 2014 1:23:18 PM(UTC)

I do not know.

You did too many things.

When it happens again.
Turn the defrost timer cam.
There is usually a hole in the cover to let you do this.

The defrost timer should be in the control console.

If it fires up replace the defrost timer.
THIS FORUM IS DEAD!!!!!!!
ORCUTT Posted: Monday, December 8, 2014 11:53:22 AM(UTC)

Help. Went into fridge this am. Fridge not cold, checked freezer, food half defrosted. Has power, light on. Evap. fan not running, cond. fan not running, comp. not running. Turned temp control off then all the way to 9. Not running. Unplugged unit, plugged back in, not running. Emptied unit. Pulled out, comp. cold to touch. Cond. fan spins by hand. Smacked compressor with hand, not running. Tilted unit back, checked cond. slightly dirty, cleaned. Put unit back on all fours. Not running. Scratching head, what to do next, comp. turns on by it's self. Check evap fan, running, Ck cond. fan running, unit getting cold.

Whats up?? Stuck defrost controller?? Bad temp controller?? or ???

THANK YOU FOR ANY HELP!!!!