Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Guest Posted: Sunday, May 1, 2022 12:10:14 PM(UTC)

I know this is a old thread but thank you. U saved my sanity for another day
obama007 Posted: Friday, December 12, 2014 10:54:08 PM(UTC)

THIS IS VERY NICE AND EASY:)

http://www.testking.net/
Dobermann Posted: Thursday, December 11, 2014 4:35:07 PM(UTC)

LOL - so I figured it out after all these years of trying off and on!

Instead of trying to install the bracket in its final position, parallel to the ground, turn it 90 degrees so that the square hole is over top the PLUS sign with the other hole at the bottom, push in slightly and turn counter clockwise until bracket is parallel to the ground. For some reason, it then grabs the silly + and = signs and remains in place!
Dobermann Posted: Saturday, December 6, 2014 10:03:05 PM(UTC)

Both of the water manifold brackets (back wall and ceiling) have come off. They are affixed to the water manifold, but not the dishwasher. Try as I might, I cannot get these silly brackets onto the + and rotated = plastic protrusions that are meant to be inserted into the square holes on the mounting brackets. I push and push, but the + and = never go into the holes.

What's the secret? I'm afraid to push too hard on the one for the back side, as I don't want to push a hole thru the dishwasher wall.

Please help. :(