Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
sidfink43 Posted: Tuesday, September 9, 2014 4:35:52 PM(UTC)

Since it will eventually spin and drain this suggests that neither the lid switch nor the coupling is at fault.

It does sound like the timer, but it is hard to see how what your daughter in law did would cause the problem. Before replacing it I would take off the cabinet and take off the pumps and make sure everything is clear. Then check the coupling by removing the motor. If all that checks out try replacing the timer and if you buy from this site and that is not the problem you can return it.
mannyboy Posted: Monday, September 8, 2014 10:52:40 AM(UTC)

Daughter in law washed a rug in machine and now the machine will fill but nothing else happens. I can move the timer to rinse and about 3 minutes later it will start to spin and pump the water out. I checked the lid switch and the rubber bushing between motor and trans and they seem to be OK. Could it be the timer went bad?