Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
dsm4life2006 Posted: Sunday, August 24, 2014 4:27:36 PM(UTC)

Hello everyone I have a kitchen aid refrigerator and the ice maker will not work. I have replaced the emitter boards because they was faulty. The led indicator would not work. After replacing the boards the led light worked and indicated that the boards where in working order, but still ice machine wouldn't make ice still. I checked the fill tube and water valve which both was ok and worked. So I probed service ports on control module at L and N to check for power and none was present so I purchased a new complete ice maker. Installed the new ice maker and still nothing I'm out of ideas for what else can be the issue, and when I checked for voltage again at L and N there is still no voltage. But when I check for voltage at the black and white wire it shows 115v. What am I missing? I have replaced everything.