Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
denman Posted: Monday, August 25, 2014 1:33:50 AM(UTC)

A model number may help others help you.
Find your model number - AppliancePartsPros.com

Nothing comes up when I search for the number on the part that you included in your post.
THIS FORUM IS DEAD!!!!!!!
Lorrra Posted: Sunday, August 24, 2014 6:46:44 AM(UTC)

(Edit: I identified the part. It's actually a roller for the lower tray. Dishes are still dirty though.)

Hello good people of AppliancePros.com.

Quick one from a very novice diy-er. I ran a cycle in the dishwasher and noticed my dishes weren't much cleaner than when I put them in! I found a stray component in the machine which seems to fit on top of the "telescoping piece that's surrounded by the blades" at the bottom of the cabinet.

The stray component is labeled 540B125-3 FRONT. And I'm not quite sure how it attaches; whatever held it in place, is no longer in the cabinet.

My question: is it possible to buy replacement for the thing that holds the piece in place - or is it part of a larger component that would need to be replaced? And also - what are the parts called?

I assume the machine is 10+ old; it came with the house when I bought it 7-1/2 years ago.

Thank you!