Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
sidfink43 Posted: Saturday, July 5, 2014 2:39:55 PM(UTC)

Here is a link to the service manual. While you are in there you should probably replace the main rear bearing, it can wear out and then you have to open it up all over again.

http://www.emaservicetips.com/pdfs/488_3.pdf
youbrokeit Posted: Wednesday, July 2, 2014 5:10:15 AM(UTC)

I need to replace a heating element on a stackable washer and dryer. I don't know how to take apart the dryer. Everything I have found online is telling me to go through the front which I can do but the disk the drum mounts to will not come off the bearing mounted on the back of the dryer. The element is mounted to a steel plate that has the thermostat and limit on it. I would like to know how to get the disk off the machine so I can remove the element assembly. I think I can just replace the element its self but it has a ceramic mount which the wires are connected to and the only way to get the old one off is to break the ceramic piece. if I get the old one out how would the new ceramic piece go back in? I have a used element that I can swap out. any help would be greatly appreciated.