Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
MikeInFla Posted: Sunday, June 22, 2014 2:58:36 PM(UTC)

Mine is doing the same thing. E68 and no stuck button. Also the top of the dryer is extremely hot to the touch. Did yours do this too? It's almost like touching a hot stove it is literally that hot. Anyone have any ideas? The dryer seems to run on when not using anything associated with the dryness button. 30 min and 45 min work fine but if I select normal load or towel, etc i get error 68. The hot top has me concerned.

Thanks,

Mike
davidrcarlson Posted: Wednesday, June 18, 2014 8:52:29 PM(UTC)

Original replacement part was defective... discovered that is was actually "remanufactured". I didn't buy from AppliancePartsPros.com, that's what I get for being cheap!!! AppliancePartsPro.com part worked perfectly!
davidrcarlson Posted: Friday, June 13, 2014 4:25:37 AM(UTC)

Discovered error code E68 on dryer when we returned from vacation. I checked for a stuck button and did not find one. Replaced the Control Board as directed and the dryer worked fine for about 5 loads. Now the E68 Error Code is back. Is there anything else that could be causing this fault??