Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
denman Posted: Friday, October 23, 2009 12:37:33 AM(UTC)

THIS FORUM IS DEAD!!!!!!!
semerm12 Posted: Thursday, October 22, 2009 2:50:40 PM(UTC)

I have the above washer. It leaked about 2 months ago when we used it and did not leak again until a couple of weeks ago, and now it leaked a third time.

It leaks when it is agitating, not when it is filling or when it is spinning out. The leak is coming from the front left side of the machine? I looked there and from the top I cannot tell for sure but all the plumbing is in the back and in the right? Could it be the tub seal? How do I tell for sure?

I hate to get a repair man here as that will be $100.00 easy and it is a 10 year old washer... if we get this problem fixed everything else is still 10 years old and a new one is a little over $300.00. I also hate to go putting new parts inwithout knowing for sure- this can add up to over a $100 pretty easy too from what I see.

I looked at the parts diagram and it looks like there are only a few seals in there. I am not sure how to get the thing apart or if I should do so. I am slightly mechanically inclined but never took a washer apart before. I have a lot of general tools but none for this if there is anything specialized need.