Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
bthrem Posted: Tuesday, April 8, 2014 7:18:51 AM(UTC)

Well, I guess the ice maker just needed to sit out a night and reset itself. I re-installed it and it is once again working. Given the wear inside the tray I'll be ordering a new one soon anyway.
bthrem Posted: Monday, April 7, 2014 3:46:43 PM(UTC)

My bad, the test point wire was bent back. I am getting 99 volts across points points "N" and "L" as well. None of the jumper tests are working for me.
bthrem Posted: Monday, April 7, 2014 2:59:23 PM(UTC)

The ice maker in my Whirlpool side by side refrigerator has stopped working (model ED5LVAXB00). The optics tests have all passed. Unplugging the harness, I'm only getting 99 volts across the black and white wires. Plugging the harness back in to the ice maker, I'm reading ~ 4.5 volts across test points "N" and "L". I see coating wearing off the ice maker heater try, so I know I need a new one regardless. I just want to make sure the 99 volts across the black and white wires on the incoming harness is OK. Other threads seem to indicate the voltage here should be 120 volts.