Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
scottymaker Posted: Monday, October 19, 2009 6:44:41 PM(UTC)

Here's a picture. Didn't know I could add one. Hope this helps. If you think this is the problem, is there a thread that can tell me hhow to replace it? Thanks again!!:o
scottymaker Posted: Monday, October 19, 2009 6:26:35 PM(UTC)

OK, I just noticed something else that may, or may not make a difference. The seal for the pump (?), about 11 inches in diameter maybe, is kind of "bubbled" up right in front center. Could water be spraying out from under this seal and causing my door leak? Just noticed this after reading a few posts on here. Thanks!!
scottymaker Posted: Monday, October 19, 2009 5:54:57 PM(UTC)

I've got a small leak in the lower right corner of the door. I've replaced the door seal, checked the 3 torx screws under the lower spray arm, cleaned all the gunk (there was some) from under the lower seal that is on the bottom of the door, checked the foam insulation for dampness.......all concentrated on the lower right corner. I can't get this figured out. Please help!!:(