Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
chuck i jr Posted: Thursday, April 3, 2014 5:05:44 PM(UTC)

O K guys i have replaced the thermostat sensor in the front of the tub per your recommendations and i have the same problem !! When you run a cold water cycle it starts out with cold water but quickly puts in nothing but hot water. Have checked valves and they let water in and all hoses are good with no kinks, checked and verified that screens are clean. if you run a handwashable cycle that only uses cold water and turn off the hot water supply to the machine it will start with cold water and then try to add hot but with the hot turned off it will hum and then give a F/H code. On a regular wash cycle set for cold/cold it will start briefly with cold water and then add hot water only ??? This thing will not let you do a cold wash/rinse only ?? Wife is pretty frustrated because she really loves this washers results up to this point ! does this sound like a CCU problem ?? Wanted to try all checks and possibles for the problem before spending the money for a CCU , but if thats what it is then so be it ! What you guys think ??