Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
ron1821 Posted: Tuesday, March 25, 2014 5:18:15 PM(UTC)

everything seems to be moving correctly. the agitator is loose. I can move it up and down/back and forth about an inch eachway. guess I will have to take agitator and basket off to look eh?
thanks for your help i really appreciate it
fairbank56 Posted: Tuesday, March 25, 2014 4:34:30 AM(UTC)

And you should not be able to rotate the tub by hand.

Eric
mr_mjsjr Posted: Monday, March 24, 2014 6:18:30 PM(UTC)

you need to look closer to what is happening. put in a load of towels. is there any knocking, do you see any odd movement w/ agitator/basket(the hub may be loose or the nut holding the basket may have broken or come loose{that nut is reverse thread}). when the motor spins does the clutch pulley/belt/gear case pulley/ gear case turn? if the motor turns and the clutch pulley does not, it is the clutch. if the clutch pulley turns and the belt does not, it is the belt. if the belt turns and the gear case pulley does not, it is connection between the pulley and gear case. if the pulley turns and the gear case does not it, is the gear case. now we are back up to the basket.
ron1821 Posted: Monday, March 24, 2014 4:57:26 PM(UTC)

wont spin with loads, spins with no load, new clutch put in recently.
should i be able to spin the tub both ways by hand when unplugged? Seems to be locked as i hear a clunk when trying to spin?
any ideas thanks.