Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
ron1821 Posted: Thursday, March 20, 2014 5:40:19 PM(UTC)

Originally Posted by: ron1821 Go to Quoted Post
it must be the new clutch is not working. i even took it apart and gave it some grease(not on the shoe) but motor spins and clutch doesnt.

Also the clutch is very hot because the motor shaft is spinning and the clutch isnt. I think i got a defective new clutch.
ron1821 Posted: Thursday, March 20, 2014 5:05:05 PM(UTC)

Originally Posted by: mr_mjsjr Go to Quoted Post
you need to look closer to what is happening. is there any knocking, do you see any odd movement w/ agitator/basket. when the motor spins does the clutch pulley/belt/gear case pulley/ gear case turn? if the motor turns and the clutch pulley does not, it is the clutch. if the clutch pulley turns and the belt does not, it is the belt. if the belt turns and the gear case pulley does not, it is connection between the pulley and gear case. if the pulley turns and the gear case does not it, is the gear case. ............

it must be the new clutch is not working. i even took it apart and gave it some grease(not on the shoe) but motor spins and clutch doesnt.
mr_mjsjr Posted: Wednesday, March 19, 2014 6:26:19 PM(UTC)

you need to look closer to what is happening. is there any knocking, do you see any odd movement w/ agitator/basket. when the motor spins does the clutch pulley/belt/gear case pulley/ gear case turn? if the motor turns and the clutch pulley does not, it is the clutch. if the clutch pulley turns and the belt does not, it is the belt. if the belt turns and the gear case pulley does not, it is connection between the pulley and gear case. if the pulley turns and the gear case does not it, is the gear case. ............
ron1821 Posted: Wednesday, March 19, 2014 11:31:36 AM(UTC)

washer will not spin. all else works fine. Replaced clutch. still same. worked a couple of times, then only if I gave it a hard spin by hand. could it be the transmission? I bypassed lid switch too and no success.
Help please?