Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
sidfink43 Posted: Saturday, January 18, 2014 10:53:41 AM(UTC)

Great, glad that worked out and thanks very much for updating us. That is very helpful for others who view this Forum and have a similar problem.
jcnitram Posted: Saturday, January 18, 2014 10:12:38 AM(UTC)

Your advice was right on the money and fixed my problem.

:) Many thanks!!!
sidfink43 Posted: Friday, January 17, 2014 5:04:06 PM(UTC)

You have the classic symptoms of a failed motor/transmission coupling.

The good news, the part is very inexpensive and it is an easy albeit time consuming repair. Here is the part

Part number: AP3963893
Part number: AP3963893

and if you click on it you will see a link to a repair video. It will help a lot if you have a helper, and plan on at least an hour, but you will be saving about $150.00 for an service call.
jcnitram Posted: Thursday, January 16, 2014 7:10:15 PM(UTC)

The washer filled with water but then made a growling noise. When I lifted the lid to inspect inside the tub I noticed the agitator was not moving. With the lid sensor pushed in, I moved the cycle knob to drain the tub and then to spin. The tub drained but the washer did not spin - just growled. I replaced the cycle control knob but it quickly became obvious to me that this was a waste of money as the problem continued. Any help will be very much appreciated.:)