Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
geoboys Posted: Monday, December 16, 2013 1:15:10 PM(UTC)

I push the power button on the machine. I then hold down the start button for the required 2 to 3 seconds. At this point normally the door lock will engage and the cycle begins. Now, after I hold the start button down I get 3 quick beeps and the cycle fails to begin. I have replaced the control panel board (the one that sits behind the control panel on the front of the machine-part #AP4509709) and I have also replaced the main electrical control board where all of the connectors plug into. It sits in the front right corner of the machine just below the top cover. It is part #AP5780681. I still get the same symptoms. The only other thing left that I am thinking is the door latch/lock control assembly, part #AP4455949. That part is on order. If that is not it then I give up. Would a bad door latch/latch control assembly cause these symptoms? I took the latch control assembly out and tested it on the voltage meter. I think (not sure) that it should be 60 ohms on both, lock and unlock. That is if I am reading the volt meter correctly. When touching the pins for the unlock (pins 2 and 3) it seems to be 60. The lock (touching pins 1 and 3) seems to be around 30. Any help would be appreciated before I throw this 2 1/2 year old machine in the trash. This model does not have an LED display that shows any error codes that I have seen so many people referring to.