Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
denman Posted: Wednesday, November 27, 2013 7:35:57 AM(UTC)

It will not bake properly with just the broil element running.

If you cannot find a board there are companies that repair obsolete boards just Google "appliance timer repair"
THIS FORUM IS DEAD!!!!!!!
ColdOven Posted: Wednesday, November 27, 2013 6:09:09 AM(UTC)

Thanks. Yes, I looked around for the control board - Whirlpool 3191106 - there's not a lot out there.

The oven eventually reaches the set temperature using the broil element, but takes a long time to do it.
denman Posted: Wednesday, November 27, 2013 2:40:16 AM(UTC)

Here are parts
Parts for YKERC607HT0 - AppliancePartsPros.com

An HT0 does bot come up so you will have to call them.

See the attachment for the tech sheet.

I am assuming that the oven stays in pre-heat and never comes ready.

Yes unfortunately it looks like when the element blew it also blew the control board.
THIS FORUM IS DEAD!!!!!!!
ColdOven Posted: Tuesday, November 26, 2013 9:58:20 PM(UTC)

Recently the convection and bake elements stopped working. I took out the bake element, it was obviously blown, and replaced it. Still no joy, neither element works. However both inner and outer broil elements have worked OK all along, still going strong.

Now that I've replaced the bake element both it and the conv element have good continuity. However, I measured the voltage across the terminals for the conv and bake elements when they were switched on - nothing.

I looked at the control board and measured between L1 and the various leads to each element when each was on. Broil showed near 0 volts, both convection and bake showed approx 240V - I'm guessing the control board is bad for those two?