Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
sidfink43 Posted: Wednesday, October 14, 2009 5:50:19 PM(UTC)

Take off the front cover by removing the two screws at the base. Observe the belt and idler tensioner and see if that is the problem. It sounds like both your motor and transmission work ok, so the belt may not have enough tension to do the work.

If the belt/tensioner are ok, check the pump and drain hoses for an obstruction. The clothese are not getting dry either because the spin is not fast enough or the pump is not working or the drain hoses are partially obstructed.

Good luck.
egrktz Posted: Monday, October 12, 2009 4:46:21 PM(UTC)

yes i have a frigidaire washer that is not working correctly. i can start the wash cycle and the water will run into the machine without any problems. the problem is it will not move to wash my clothes. i grab it and turned it an little bit it started to wash then stopped again. the water will drain good but when the spin cycle comes on it dont turn. unless i turn a little and then it works but it dont get all the water out of clothes. i have to finish by wragging out by hand to get the rest of the water out.