Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
scottthefixitguy Posted: Saturday, December 17, 2016 10:33:01 PM(UTC)

If your duet washer won't start its most likely due to a bad part behind the start button.
Here's how to fix it at home for 35 cents: https://youtu.be/N8rz8sclwAg
sidfink43 Posted: Sunday, November 3, 2013 3:49:14 PM(UTC)

Underneath the top should be the tech notes that will tell you how to generate error codes and do some testing.

Of course if the problem is the main control, then it cannot diagnose itself most of the time and you will have to replace it on spec.

If you decide to do that and get the part from this site you can return it if that is not the problem.

Good luck, hope this helps.
princesswarriorblade Posted: Saturday, November 2, 2013 5:56:09 PM(UTC)

Im attempting to help a friend fix his washer. I had helped him once before and I remember I found a few simple steps pushing different buttons and I was able to get his washer working again however that was several years ago and I don't recall the exact problem nor the solution ... regardless that's why he has asked me to fix it again.

The issue is the washer will not start... the only button that does anything is the end of cycle/control lock button. if I hold for 3 seconds the light will illuminate indicating that it is in the locked mode and I can do the same and the light indicator will turn off. There is no response from any other of the controls, while locked or unlocked, and Ive attempted pushing several combinations with no luck. however while it's in the locked mode I can still open the door to the unit. I would think the door would lock in the locked mode. does that mean that the door latch is not engaging?