Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
arylisrandy Posted: Monday, October 21, 2013 2:19:08 PM(UTC)

Originally Posted by: fairbank56 Go to Quoted Post
The sensor is not part of the control board, it fits into the water fill funnel. Are you filling the washer with the lid open? As a safety feature, most of these washers with electronic control will not switch from cold or warm to hot with the lid open.

GE WH12X10410 Probe Sensor Atc - AppliancePartsPros.com

Eric

Thanks Eric. I haven't been opening the lid when filling. I'll try replacing the sensor.
fairbank56 Posted: Sunday, October 20, 2013 3:36:38 PM(UTC)

The sensor is not part of the control board, it fits into the water fill funnel. Are you filling the washer with the lid open? As a safety feature, most of these washers with electronic control will not switch from cold or warm to hot with the lid open.

GE WH12X10410 Probe Sensor Atc - AppliancePartsPros.com

Eric
arylisrandy Posted: Sunday, October 20, 2013 1:35:09 PM(UTC)

When Hot temp is selected and the washer starts to fill, hot water comes into the machine for about 30 seconds then it clicks over to cold water. The hot water never comes back on and I get a tub full of cold water. I replaced the Valve Triple Water OEM (part number AP4412517) and the same thing continues to happen. I was told it was likely the Water Temp Sensor. Any other suggestions? Is there a way to test the sensor before I replace the entire board?

Thanks