Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Plantman Posted: Tuesday, October 8, 2013 4:17:37 PM(UTC)

My washer wouldn't spin and was showing an 18h code which doesn't exist. Then I got it to show E23 and then E24 codes. Changed the door lock. Ran through diagnostics and everything worked fine. Put everything back together, ran and it stopped before spin. Blew a 18h again and when I pressed cancel and start/pause says E24. Which is drain pump relay on board failed. Can I replace just the relay? Also note I cleaned the lint trap in the boot and also took my pump apart. The trap was full of coins and lint the pump was clean. I did notice the plastic is wearing on the impeller. Not sure if I should change out the main control board. I did see where someone did have a similar problem and replaced his main controller only to have it blow a E59 which tells u to check motor resistance. I did check and that is perfect. So manual says replace speed control board. Any suggestions on how to proceed?