Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
HumboldtRepairMan Posted: Saturday, September 14, 2013 5:57:26 PM(UTC)

For one stop letting things boil over on your stove that is usually the culprit for 2 instead of just replacing the elements your true problem is your switches they have infinite switches that go to the larger burners that burn out quite frequently. You need to contact Whirlpool which owns maytag and inform them of your fire hazard problems.
Here's your parts list and some video's to help diagnose your problems
Parts for Maytag PER5510BAW Range - AppliancePartsPros.com
electric range burner problems - YouTube
bcalfee Posted: Saturday, September 14, 2013 3:15:53 PM(UTC)

[FONT="Times New Roman","serif"]Maytag performa(OVEN) advance cooking system. Model# PER5510BAW[/FONT]

[FONT="Times New Roman","serif"]My oven isaround 3 years old. I have replaced both of the big burners 2 of more times “a peace,now my rear big burner” has to be jigged from side to side before it gets hot. Myright front big burner does not work at all. “After it popped” the circuit breakershut off “as always” the coils melted “in separation, as always”. Usually I just go and get another burner “problemsolved”. Now the new burner does not work, so I replaced the receptacle. “Still”no heat. Any ideas?[/FONT]

[FONT="Times New Roman","serif"]Why do I alwayshave to jiggle the one from side to side, and why are these burners always blowingup “with a loud pop, and fire “for a split second”? Bruce[/FONT]
:confused: