Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Bjohnson1 Posted: Monday, September 9, 2013 1:08:04 PM(UTC)

I also looked at the suspension, didn't see any issues. The wash tub bounces very little when pushed down, doesn't seem loose or off kilter. I ran the manual test in diagnostic mode for agitation and spin, and both ran fine, I think.
Bjohnson1 Posted: Monday, September 9, 2013 12:52:27 PM(UTC)

Replaced gearbox after old one started squeaking during spin cycle. Followed all directions and performed the calibration in diagnostic mode as the included directions indicated. I thought all was well until we tried to wash a load...the lid locked and indicator light lit for Sensing, but then lid unlocked, then relocked and the cycle continued. Water will fill the tub but it will bang around inside case during spin. I ran the automatic tests and manual tests from diagnostic mode. The only error during those i found was the lid lock button flashing, not sure why. Suggestions to stop tub from getting out of balance?