Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
mixster Posted: Wednesday, December 18, 2013 2:48:48 PM(UTC)

I've hesitated to replace this hoping someone has had similar issues - any ideas at all on what to check? I'm thinking next is to simply pull the whole thing in prep for replacement... :(

Thanks!
mixster Posted: Saturday, September 7, 2013 8:46:33 AM(UTC)

Hi there,

First off - fantastic help here over the years, I can't thank everyone enough. Current issue is with my dishwasher not fully draining on a full run cycle. Dishes seem to be getting clean, however there's a little more water left in the tub (a little above the sump cover) and it tends to start smelling foul fairly quickly. I've taken the wash arms out and removed the cover, cleaned out the area near the chopper and pulled the check valve to clean there as well. Checked lines going up to the air vent and then back down to garbage disposal and all seem clear. When I notice this occur - I can close the washer back up, start a 'rinse only' cycle and as soon as it's done filling and starts, hit cancel - it appears to drain as it should then w/o the extra water above the sump cover. I'm not sure if the pump is just getting old and not pulling as much water as it should, or if I've reintroduced matter there since the last cleaning (a week or so ago). Doesn't seem likely. Any ideas on what to check next? Thanks!!

-Mike