Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
HumboldtRepairMan Posted: Sunday, August 25, 2013 12:45:45 PM(UTC)

Very welcome and good luck
hharper1321 Posted: Sunday, August 25, 2013 12:36:04 PM(UTC)

Thanks for the reply. I cut the power to the unit for 20 minutes. When i turned it on, it had PF flashing (power failure) as normal. Tried it and it still did the same thing. i haven't pulled it out to inspect the wiring, but, it hasn't moved since it was installed many years ago. I will do that, though, and pull the door apart to check the connections at the board. Thanks for your advice!
HumboldtRepairMan Posted: Sunday, August 25, 2013 11:06:31 AM(UTC)

Turn the power off to the unit let it sit for 20 minutes and try it again. Yes you're right it does sounds like a control panel issue but check your connections throughout the system and your wiring also and examine the wiring very close.
hharper1321 Posted: Sunday, August 25, 2013 9:23:23 AM(UTC)

On the control panel, I can select the washing modes, then when I hit start/cancel, nothing will happen. However, if I open the door and close it, it will start up in some other mode, where it sound like the macerator is active, and the heating elements get hot. it will go on like this for as long as i let it. During the first ten minutes or so, no button I push on the panel will seem to work. After about ten minutes, I am able to cancel that mode, choose the mode I wanted, and have it work. I am assuming it is a control board, and not front panel problem, but, wanted to ask the experts. Thanks!

Harry