Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Mudduck Posted: Wednesday, July 31, 2013 5:44:18 PM(UTC)

There was not an instruction sheet on how to program the new board. It just said remove old control board, install new one. I had to also replace the wiring harness due to the part being updated since my appliance was made. Any other suggestions?
HumboldtRepairMan Posted: Wednesday, July 31, 2013 5:30:04 PM(UTC)

Usually when replacing main controls there's an instruction sheet on how to program the new board.....did you follow the sequence on the paperwork they should of sent with the board?
Mudduck Posted: Wednesday, July 31, 2013 2:06:02 PM(UTC)

Hello! My refrigerator stopped cooling but the freezer was working fine. I had a repair man to check it out and he found that the control panel was bad. I ordered the dual digit control board and replaced it today. I replaced the wiring harness as well due to the beta upgrade. I plugged it back in and the freezer side is blinking "3" and the refrigerator is cooling. Can anyone please help me and tell me why the freezer display is blinking "3"? Thank you!