Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
mawskin Posted: Thursday, July 18, 2013 10:05:09 PM(UTC)

Had to order the User Control & Display Board. It will take 5-7 working days. I will get back to you and also rate your idea.
HumboldtRepairMan Posted: Wednesday, July 17, 2013 4:09:42 PM(UTC)

Sounds like a main control board or user interface issue with the buttons sticking or malfunctioning.
mawskin Posted: Wednesday, July 17, 2013 1:52:14 PM(UTC)

Originally Posted by: mawskin Go to Quoted Post
Hi, My Whirlpool dryer wont start,but if I press the More time & the Less time buttons for 5 seconds it will start. The front panel will show 8 and if I press the button again it will show 88. Once I press the start button it will run for 5 - 8 minutes and stop. Plenty of heat and the drum turns. All of the lights on the panel stay on. Any thoughts to what it can be. I replaced the Thermal fuse & the Thermister and it still does the same thing.
mawskin Posted: Tuesday, July 16, 2013 9:34:26 PM(UTC)

Hi, My Whirlpool dryer wont start,but if I press the More time & the Less time buttons for 5 seconds it will start. The front panel will show 8 and if I press the button again it will show 88. Once I press the start button it will run for 5 - 8 minutes and stop. Plenty of heat and the drum turns. All of the lights on the panel stay on. Any thoughts to what it can be. I replaced the Thermal fuse & the Thermister and it still does the same thing.