Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
sidfink43 Posted: Friday, June 7, 2013 3:16:48 PM(UTC)

I am not familiar at all with this model, which is probably the same for most of the folks who reply on this site (we are volunteers who are experienced in the repair business).

So I can only speculate, which is that since it will go through the wash cycle ok it probably is the control unit.

Good luck, hope this helps.
rojoverde Posted: Wednesday, June 5, 2013 7:33:53 AM(UTC)

Bought a used stackable. Note, there is some cosmetic damage on the sides close to the bottom. Maybe dropped?

Wash cycle on all setting works fine, hot/cold works fine. When it gets to the rinse cycle it makes all the right noises but does not put water into the drum. Subsequently, no rinse and no spin. Does not work on quick rinse or spin only cycle either.

Took off and tested the pressure switch, tested ok. When I put it back on it actually did a rinse and spin. Then nothing.
Tried it again and was able to do a quick rinse and spin, then nothing. Is the pressure switch out even though it shows good? Is it the board?

If we get cold water in the wash cycle, would that eliminate the valve as a potential problem?