Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
agonzalez Posted: Tuesday, May 14, 2013 5:50:35 AM(UTC)

Hi Gene -

I figured it would be fairly simple... just making sure. Being a computer tech, I've taken a LOT of things apart over the years but this would be my first oven. Sometimes you never know just by looking at it!

I'll take care of it tonight and let you know if I run into any problems.

Thanks for the reply!:)

Andy

Originally Posted by: Gene Go to Quoted Post
Hi Andy,

Remove the door from the oven as described in the Installation instructions (page 14). Place the door on a flat surface with the door handle facing down. Remove the screws secured the inner door liner and you will see what to do next.

Gene.
Gene Posted: Monday, May 13, 2013 6:37:07 PM(UTC)

Hi Andy,

Remove the door from the oven as described in the Installation instructions (page 14). Place the door on a flat surface with the door handle facing down. Remove the screws secured the inner door liner and you will see what to do next.

Gene.
agonzalez Posted: Monday, May 13, 2013 2:41:43 PM(UTC)

This range is MAYBE 2 years old. Less, I think... My wife went to open the oven door today to take out a pie and one side of the oven handle came loose. Ofcourse there's no easy way to just simply screw it back in. Does anybody have some kind of a service manual for this? I'm used to taking things apart... This can't possibly be that difficult, but I'd like to have some kind of a guide so I don't take apart things I don't need to.

Thanks very much for any help you can give!

-Andy

PS - The door didn't fall off. I meant type door HANDLE... Sorry