Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Joe / APP Team Posted: Wednesday, May 8, 2013 1:15:40 PM(UTC)

Originally Posted by: df_3 Go to Quoted Post
My kenmore washer is at it again. You guys helped me with mcu and ccu changeout in the past, hoping you can rescue me again. This time my inner tub is loose from outer tub. Makes a loud clanking sound when trying to spin. I removed belt and tried rotating the sheave. Def a prob somewhere in there (shaft, bearing, etc.) What do I need to replace, bearing, other? SN is hlt0210454. Are these parts under warranty? I know some tub parts have a longer warranty than other non tub parts.

DF_3, based on your description, you most likely have a cracked or broken spin basket support arm(s)

Part number: AP3868479
Part number: AP3868479

Worn or damaged tub bearings will usually make some type of rumbling, grumbling noise when they wallow out. That would require a rear tub assembly to repair

Part number: AP3970398
Part number: AP3970398

For warranty information, you'll need to review your owners manual or contact Sears Customer Service so they can inform you of the specifics of your washer warranty.
df_3 Posted: Tuesday, May 7, 2013 4:07:16 PM(UTC)

My kenmore washer is at it again. You guys helped me with mcu and ccu changeout in the past, hoping you can rescue me again. This time my inner tub is loose from outer tub. Makes a loud clanking sound when trying to spin. I removed belt and tried rotating the sheave. Def a prob somewhere in there (shaft, bearing, etc.) What do I need to replace, bearing, other? SN is hlt0210454. Are these parts under warranty? I know some tub parts have a longer warranty than other non tub parts.