Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
scott5495 Posted: Monday, May 6, 2013 1:15:53 PM(UTC)

the company i work for is sales and service. i do the service. not all dishwashers sanitize. best for your money is a midline bosch. heats its own water to approx. 160 degrees. others are asko and meile. asko has a fan to help dry dishes. bosch uses evaporative drying, works well.
gregswife Posted: Monday, May 6, 2013 11:29:08 AM(UTC)

I have been looking at new dishwashers lately and have noticed that some advertise a sanitizing mode. I have always been under the impression that every dishwasher sanitizes.
Are the ones that advertise it just a gimmic to get you to buy it or am I wrong in my original thinking. I want quiet and one that does sanitize as I use plastic cutting boards and love running them through the dw.

Thought I would ask here rather then at the store where I am sure they would just lead me to the top of the line item with more bells and whistles then I need,LOL.

Thanks, Jeannine :)