Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
sidfink43 Posted: Thursday, April 4, 2013 5:01:30 PM(UTC)

Take off the front cover by inserting a thin screw driver in the gap between the top and the front near the edges to release the clips that hold the front to the cabinet.

Then check to see if something is caught between the tub and basket. If not, observe the machine spinning and see if you can determine anything. If not, use this guide

HydroWave GE Washer Repair Guide

to trouble shoot. The first thing to do is the reset it, sometimes that is all that is needed.
imageshift Posted: Tuesday, April 2, 2013 8:49:27 AM(UTC)

Hi - My washer started having a slow spin cycle problem. Everything else works great. Strong agitate cycle... drains perfect... Just a slow spin cycle. I tried the unplug for a minute then lift the lid 6 times reset thing.

Through all my trials and errors I have got it to spin at full speed... maybe 4 times out of 10. It spun out three loads in a row yesterday then failed to spin hard on load 4 and 5.

lite or heavy loads don't seem to make a difference.

Ant ideas? Thanks >Robert