Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Simon / APP Team Posted: Tuesday, March 19, 2013 12:38:57 PM(UTC)

Hi.

Use the multimeter to check for 120VAC across the Blue and White wires at the wash pump motor. If the correct voltage is present and motor hums, try to turn the impeller (with power off). If that doesn't help - replace the motor Part number: AP5272389
Part number: AP5272389

If there is no 120VAC to the motor - check the wire harness between the motor and control board, and if that check s out OK - replace the control board Part number: AP4392629
Part number: AP4392629

Here are the breakdown diagrams and http://cdn.appliancepart...ms/dcache/29006586_2.gif

Post the results.

Simon.
woodstock Posted: Tuesday, March 19, 2013 7:00:51 AM(UTC)

Our dishwasher sounds like it pumps in water, but once it gets to the wash cycle, it's silent and doesn't wash. It pumps water out fine as well. Any ideas what it could be? I typically hire someone to repair appliances, but would like to see if this is something I could address myself. Thanks in advance for any help.