Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Gene Posted: Tuesday, March 12, 2013 2:31:49 PM(UTC)

Hi,

The model number you posted is incorrect but per the description you provided it is possible there is a problem with the sealed system. In such case you have to cal a pro for more specific diagnostic and the repair can be very expensive. So a new fridge can be the best solution.

Gene.
suespoppy@aol.com Posted: Monday, March 11, 2013 11:17:56 PM(UTC)

Hi,

I posted a question about one hour ago regarding this refrigerator. I have not received any replies, which is fine. I do know it is very lat. However, when I was reading replies to questions similar to mine, the reply told the person to check the compressor. So, I just did that, and it seems to be very hot to me and I feel a slight vibration. It is about 12 years old. I ordered a cheap one from home depot which is being delivered Tuesday, 3-12-2013. I had to order it online without even seeing it.

I just don't know what to do. Should I have somene look at it or if anyone knows do you think it's not worth the money and just get the new one.

PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!