Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Gene Posted: Friday, March 8, 2013 4:35:25 PM(UTC)

Hi Sandra,

Looks lie the problem is a bad damper control. It's probably got stuck in one position.

The new damper comes as a part of the housing assembly. The instructions are attached to the post.

- The damper assembly Part number: AP4069713
SandraK Posted: Thursday, March 7, 2013 8:49:55 PM(UTC)

I have a Maytag side-by-side model #MZD2766GEW. I noted a couple of weeks ago that the fridge was holding at 40 degrees. That seems cold enough but I tried to set it a little lower and it won't go any lower. No matter where I set the fridge control (0-9) the fridge is always at 40 degrees. I checked the freezer and it seems to be okay, the temp in there changes when I change the control. I'm guessing it must be the control on the fridge side but don't know how to get to it and am not sure if this is the problem. If the control stops working does the fridge have a safety override that holds it at 40 degrees as a default? You guys helped me out last July with the icemaker and I'm hoping you can help me out again. Thanks. :)