Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Gene Posted: Monday, February 11, 2013 4:09:20 PM(UTC)

You may want to replace the gas sensor (#51 at the diagram). It is expensive so, another solution could be just not to use sensor cooking. :)

- The gas sensor Part number: WB24X799
Part number: WB24X799

Gene.
bk69 Posted: Saturday, February 9, 2013 6:06:22 PM(UTC)

thanks for replying Gene, the initial information was secondhand info from my son, I tried it today and here was my sequence of events, item cooking was a bag of popcorn btw, I hit the popcorn heating button, everything came on(their was a popping noise when first pushed the button) but it never heated up, if you opened the door to microwave during the heating cycle, thats when it would show sensor error, the sensor error message doesnt stay on the display screen if it goes thru the total cycle, thinking problem might not be sensor error but heating issue. The popping noise didnt happen everytime I tried btw. thanks for any help
Gene Posted: Friday, February 8, 2013 2:18:36 PM(UTC)

Hello,

Which of error codes was shown exactly? Example - F1.

Here are the breakdown diagrams and Parts for GE JVM1870BF06 Microwave - AppliancePartsPros.com

Gene.
bk69 Posted: Thursday, February 7, 2013 2:24:15 PM(UTC)

Got a GE Microwave that suddenly stopped working, showing sensor error, tried a few simple things like resetting the clock, unplugging and plugging back up but it didn't help, thanks for any help, unsure of age but think its around 5 yrs old