Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
tad.m Posted: Tuesday, February 26, 2013 9:10:49 AM(UTC)

Put the dryer in the trash. No need to comment on this post.:(
Originally Posted by: tad.marinelli Go to Quoted Post
I have a Gibson heavy duty dryer (DE/DG27A5-A) which has been in storage for 5 years. It worked when it was stored. I plugged it in today and when I pushed the start button, it would not turn on. I pushed it for 2+ seconds as stated in the manual. I was wondering if there is a fuse/circuit breaker on the unit that may have flipped. I checked the outlet and it is good. It is a gas dryer (not currently connected). Can you give me an idea as to what the problem could be?
tad.m Posted: Thursday, January 31, 2013 1:26:02 PM(UTC)

I have a Gibson heavy duty dryer (DE/DG27A5-A) which has been in storage for 5 years. It worked when it was stored. I plugged it in today and when I pushed the start button, it would not turn on. I pushed it for 2+ seconds as stated in the manual. I was wondering if there is a fuse/circuit breaker on the unit that may have flipped. I checked the outlet and it is good. It is a gas dryer (not currently connected). Can you give me an idea as to what the problem could be?